Enjoy the natural light which comes flooding through the wide glass frontage of the Cooba. Providing generous views of your garden, or backyard pool, the Cooba makes for a perfect outdoor entertaining area all year round.
Or use it as retreat for your teens. Give them a space to hang out with their friends, while you enjoy a little space of your own.
* This includes delivery to your CBD address
(Installation not included)
Quality Assurance, Our guarantee to you
Each Inoutside room is guaranteed free from structural problems for 12 months.
Forget the hassle of a home renovation or extension. Inoutside outdoor prefabricated rooms are quick and easy to install anywhere you need extra room for living.
- Prefabrication takes 4-5 weeks on average
- Assembly on site takes 4-8 days on average
- Minimum access to the property is all that is needed (standard path with 2.8m height clearance)
- Buildings can be delivered preassembled where easy access is available
- No tradies or skips are required on site for weeks on end
- No mess. No fuss. Installation is quick and clean with minimum disruption to your life
- No concrete foundations are required
- No special equipment or machinery is required to assemble or position your room
- No council approval required (in most cases)
- Sloping ground does not need to be cut & filled’
- Plumbing and power can be connected or pre-arranged
For more information about installation and approvals, see our FAQs page.
Because Inoutside rooms are prefabricated for easy assembly, they can also be dismantled and relocated. If you decide to move, you can take your extra living room with you. Simply contact us and we’ll arrange for our qualified installation crew to deconstruct your outdoor room, pack it up and transport it to your new location for reassembly.
- Steel floor system
- Choice of 3 exterior finishes*
- Western Red Cedar cladding to front elevation
- 2 x horizontal awning windows†
- 1 x sliding door†
- Insulated roof panels
- Insulated walls, plaster-boarded and flushed ready for decoration
- Particle board flooring
- Skirting boards
- Hardwood front entrance step (250mm wide approx.)
- Ceiling heights range from 2.2m – 3.5m depending on floor plan.
- Weatherproof exterior switch board
- Circuit breakers (one extra for optional A/C unit)
- Safety switch
- Separate switching
- Spotlight track & fittings†
- 2 x exterior lights
- Double power points†
Choose what suits you. All our floor plan designs can be reversed to match in with your existing home and yard.
Larger options available on all designs, size and placement of windows and doors are also flexible along with internal walls.
Personalise the Cooba to integrate perfectly with your backyard. Choose from a range of exterior finishes* for the sides of your room to complement the natural Cedar front elevation.